Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Whole30 - Day 6

20% complete! I'm not noticing a big difference in the way I look, but that may be because I look at myself daily. We'll see what happens. I'm feeling great though.

With that said, I woke up feeling a bit drained. I had a somewhat restless night's sleep. I had some crazy dreams and just don't feel like I hit that deep sleep at all. After yesterday's workout, my body said take a break today. I did my sit-ups and push-ups this morning. I made a quick breakfast before heading to work. Since I took a rest day from working out and it was a beautiful day, I decided to take a walk during my lunch hour. After work, I headed to the doctor to get my allergy shot. I have to go twice per week for the next 9 or 10 weeks. Thereafter, I'll be in the maintenance phase, which will most likely be once per week for 3-6 months. Immunotherapy is a huge commitment! Hoping it'll be worth it in the end so I can rid myself of these severe year-round allergies.

View on my walk today

Breakfast: Leftover scrambled eggs w/ veggies/meat from yesterday. I added one fried egg on top and had a bowl of blackberries.
Lunch: Leftover yam & carrot cakes from last night, along with prosciutto, sausage and roasted veggies.
Dinner: Apple Dijon Burgers on lettuce with sauteed onions, fried egg and avocado. Strawberries on the side.
Left: Breakfast pictures (close-up and with blackberries). Middle: Strawberries after dinner. Right: Dinner from two angles. Delicious food day. Lunch is pictured in yesterday's post.

We're watching the National Championship game tonight (as I do my 100 squats). Roll Tide! I did grow up in Notre Dame Country, but for some reason am not a fan anymore. I'm a Purdue grad, so I love the Boilermakers. I'm also a Buckeye-convert (my husband is a huge fan). I follow the Colts and Steelers. Not big of hockey, baseball or professional basketball. I'll watch most college basketball games, especially when it comes to March Madness.

Who is your favorite team in college and/or professional sports?

No comments:

Post a Comment