Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whole30 - Day 30!

Yes! The final day is coming to a close! OMG!

Amazing. I made it 30 days without eating sugar. No desserts. While, I did make some banana muffins (without any sugars), I wouldn't consider them dessert. We actually didn't even eat all of them before they went bad.

I will write up an evaluation post tomorrow, including where things will go from here. At the moment, I'm not really sure. Over the next 24 hours, I'll think about my lifestyle moving forward. As part of the summary post, I will include my updated weight and measurements.

Today, I felt about 70%, which is getting better. I was only about 40% on Tuesday, so I've made huge improvements. I was still pretty darn exhausted this morning. I had every intention of waking up with the 5:30 alarm to ride bike on the trainer. That idea went to the wayside when I realized my body and head craved more sleep. I plan on waking up early tomorrow though. I really need to get back into the workout routine. I'd like to run, but that would involve going to the gym, since it's too dark first thing in the morning to run outside. If I run, I have to bring clothes, shower stuff and breakfast to eat at work. Or I could get to work early and workout during lunchtime. Decisions, decisions.

Breakfast: Egg casserole with tomato and avocado (no avocado in the picture because it wasn't very pretty) and the rest of the banana-blueberry pancakes (I cooked all the batter yesterday so the pancakes were already made). I drank the rest of my lemon water from yesterday (heated up).



Lunch: Leftover chicken pot pie from last night's dinner.

Dinner: Mixed green salad with baked salmon, roasted red bell peppers, carrots, celery, tomatoes, avocado, cucumber and roasted cashews. Dressing = lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Simple and delicious. I drank another mug of warm lemon water. I took a picture of my cute kitty mug, because the lemon water was already gone.



Thursday nights are our favorite night of television. Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Person of Interest, The Office. We have to DVR some of them (usually Person of Interest and The Office). Laughing is fun. I love watching funny shows. It helps take my mind off of everything else. I've had some things on my mind lately and just trying to work through them. I do believe 2013 is going to be an awesome year though. There are lots of cool things to look forward to. I've got to find a healthy balance in life. I'll work on that. I need to be as efficient as possible with my time as well. It'll help me get to where I'd like to be.

Without explaining everything, the above probably doesn't make much sense. In time, it'll make sense. TGIF! See you tomorrow for a Whole30 recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment