Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whole30 - Day 15

I'm at the halfway point. Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I did my squats, sit-ups and push-ups this morning. At lunchtime, I had a great workout consisting of two circuits of 10 minutes on the spin bike and 5 minutes of fast running on the treadmill. My running pace was strong. I ran my first round at 8.1 mph and my second round at 8.2 mph. I was definitely sweating by the end. It feels wonderful to sweat. It clears out the pores.

Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast: I ate a scoop of meat/veggie sauce from the other day. I also diced a zucchini and half a portobello mushroom and sauteed it in a bit of olive oil. I threw in some spinach to wilt. Then I fried two eggs to put on top. I ate a Pure Coconut Wrap on the side.

Lunch: Leftover meatballs w/ spaghetti squash and a little cashew "alfredo" sauce on top. Roasted zucchini and yellow squash.


PM Snack: Banana and a couple bites of a banana muffin (the rest is still in the baggie - waiting for tomorrow, I suppose).
Dinner: Baked wild-caught salmon seasoned with sea salt, pepper and a little fresh-squeezed lemon juice, lemon-garlic broccoli and some leftover portobello mushroom casserole. I drank half a bottle of Strawberry Kombucha.

As I mentioned, today is short and sweet. I'm going to bed so I can get another good night's sleep. I finally felt rested this morning, so let's make tonight two in a row!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment