Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - what's in store?

Today marks the first day of 2013. It's a new year and fresh start. Here are some goals and activities I have planned for 2013, all to make for one awesome year!

Whole30 - I am officially starting this tomorrow... though I have unofficially started today. I will share my measurements and weight tomorrow morning to kick off the 30 days. Each day, I will post my menu and how I'm feeling. I won't measure or weigh myself again for 30 days! It'll be exciting to see the transformations (which I'm sure will happen - anytime I cut out the goodies [even Paleo goodies are bad in excess], I lose a lot of weight).

The Paleo Network - I've rehearsed my first recipe three times now. We're in the market for a new computer that can support video editing, so the first video may not be up until the end of the month. In the meantime, I'm practicing and determining the next recipes to showcase. I would like to write a cookbook this year. We're a self-publisher already, so the most time-consuming part will be creating enough recipes, photographing and writing content for the book.

Races - I'm already registered for two half-marathons (one in March and the second in May). I'd like to do two triathlons this year. It's just a matter of finding races that fit into our schedule.

My Best Friend's Wedding! - And I'm not referring to the movie. My best friend from college is getting married in May. I am so excited for her! She is going to make such a beautiful bride. She and her fiance have been together for about 6 years (maybe 7?). I'm honored to be one of her matrons of honor. It's going to be such a lovely day.

France - Le Tour! We will be cycling the French Alps and following parts of the race. It will be a blast to see different parts of France. My husband lived in Paris for a year during college and spent two summers during high school in the Loire Valley living with a French family in their chateau. I am looking forward to seeing the places he has talked about so much and to indulge in one of the best gyros in the world (apparentely, the Parisians make the best gyros).

We definitely have some other hopes and dreams for 2013. Unfortunately, those cannot be shared until a later date. Most likely, I will share those events as they come.

What I can say is that BIG things will happen in 2013.

What do you have planned for 2013? Marriage? Baby? Travels? Races? Moving? I wish you the best in all you do and where ever life takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment