Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recipes will be posted tonight!

Welcome 9News viewers! Most of you are looking for the recipes from today's show. I will get them posted tonight. Please subscribe to my blog on the right so you will receive an email when new content is added. I appreciate your patience. Please check back tonight (or subscribe and get them delivered to your inbox).

In the meantime, for those of you who may have missed it, you can review the story and watch the live clips. 9News did fantastic work putting everything together!

Here are the recipes I will be posting tonight:
  • Egg Casserole
  • Paleo Granola
  • Chocolate doughnuts
  • Banana Bread French Toast Sticks
My Paleo Lasagna recipe will be posted this weekend.

I look forward to sharing these fabulous Paleo recipes with you soon. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's Chris from PrimalPal.net. I loved the video. The hair re-growth really had me scratching my head (no pun intended). Anyway, I think it's awesome that you guys have embraced the paleo lifestyle and that you have seen good results. Would love to connect sometime, until then I'll be checking out the recipes later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! My husband was just as surprised when he noticed the hair regrowth. It's pretty incredible. He did some research and found that some people lose their hair/stop growing their hair due to nutrition. We absolutely love the way we feel eating Paleo. Since going at it for so long, we have a hard time eating non-Paleo foods. We do enjoy "cheating" every once in a while, but the food just isn't as good nor do we feel well afterwards.

      I will check out your website. Feel free to email me at thepaleonetwork at gmail.

      How long have you been Primal/Paleo?

      Delete