Win a Paderno Spiralizer Tool!
The Paleo Network has reached 500 fans on Facebook! Thank you all for liking my page and following some of my cooking adventures. I do realize things have been a bit quiet lately, but they will pick up significantly starting in August. I have a series that will be starting the first week of August called "The ABCs of Paleo." It will involve a new recipe every week for 26 weeks (for each letter of the alphabet). I will be highlighting a different ingredient (or dish if the letter is extremely difficult) each week that starts with that letter of the alphabet and ask for you all to play along with me and create recipes using the same "special" ingredient each week. For example, "A" could be apple, avocado, asparagus, artichoke, etc. Each week will be a new letter to come up with new dishes.
Onto the giveaway...
I debated between a few different items and ended up deciding on the spiralizer. I just started using mine a few weeks ago and have had so much fun with it! I've made "zoodles" (zucchini noodles), yellow squash noodles and spiralized some sweet potatoes. It comes with three different blades (small, medium and straight blade for ribbons). It's a fabulous tool that I use regularly and want to share the opportunity with one of you to win your very own.
How do you win?
1. Mandatory: Sign up for my blog via email by typing your email address in the box on the upper right-hand side of the blog page.
2. Mandatory: Like my Facebook page.
3. Extra: Post a comment stating what you'll make first if you win the spiralizer.
4. Extra: Follow me on Twitter.
5. Extra: Tweet this giveaway.
Be sure to enter through the Rafflecopter app below.
- Once the winner has been notified, you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response received within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- This is not a sponsored giveaway, I am personally paying for this item.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years of age and older. Sorry non-US fans! I'll do my best to snag some giveaways for you in the future.